- NeuroLex.org is a freely editable semantic wiki for community-based curation
- Joint project of INCF and the Neuroscience Information Framework (NIF)
- The neuroscience community is invited to contribute to the Neurolex Wiki
The focus of the Structural Lexicon Task Force is on building information in the Neurolex Wiki.
In addition, they have:
- extended Neurolex to incorporate Waxholm Space (WHS) definitions and link with delineations in the Scaleable Brain Atlas
- developed Pan Mammalian reference structures to facilitate cross-species comparisons and linked these with WHS delineations in Neurolex.
|Waxholm Space (WHS) delineations