MICCAI Workshop - Multimodal Brain Image Analysis (MBIA) - Call For Papers
ContactPew-Thian Yap email@example.com
Multimodal Brain Image Analysis (MBIA) is the second in a series of workshops dedicated to move forward the state of the art in brain analysis using multimodal image data, in terms of analysis methodologies, algorithms, software systems, validation approaches, benchmark datasets, neuroscience, and clinical applications. MBIA is a forum for researchers to exchange ideas, data, and software, in order to speed up the development of innovative technologies for hypothesis testing and data-driven discovery in brain science.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Multimodal brain data fusion methodologies
* Methods for modeling temporal brain dynamics
* Structural and functional brain network construction methods
* Brain connectivity analysis methods
* Multimodal brain image pattern classification methods
* Multimodal brain image visualization
* Multimodal brain data management methods
* Registration, segmentation, shape analysis, and signal processing methods for multimodal brain data
* Validation approaches and benchmark data generation
* Applications of multimodal methods in clinical diagnosis
The proceedings will be published in the Springer LNCS.
A "Best Paper Award" will be conferred to the author(s) of a paper selected by the Organizing Committee based on relevance, novelty and scientific contribution.
Deadline for Submission: June 1, 2012
Notification of Acceptance: July 5, 2012
Camera-Ready Submission: July 15, 2012
Early-Bird Registration: Until July 12, 2012
Workshop: October 1, 2012
For further information, please visit http://mbia2012.web.unc.edu