Eppendorf & Science Prize for Neurobiology
The Prize is awarded annually for the most outstanding neurobiological research by a young scientist of 35 years of age or younger. The winner of the Eppendorf and Science Prize for Neurobiology is awarded US$25,000 and publication of his or her essay in Science
Rules of eligibility
- Entrants must be a neurobiologist with an advanced degree received in the last 10 years and not older than 35 years of age.
- The entrant's essay must describe contributions to neurobiological research based on methods of molecular and cell biology.
- The entrant must have performed or directed the work described in the essay.
- The research must have been performed during the previous three years.
- Employees of Eppendorf AG, its subsidiaries, Science and AAAS, and their relatives are not eligible for the prize.
Application deadline: June 15, 2012