Neuroinformatics is an interdisciplinary field which integrates neuroscience with mathematics, physics, computer science and engineering. In order to bring these disciplines together, the INCF fosters a strong and vibrant academic community with broad international scope.
Benefits of the INCF Neuroinformatics Community:
- gain visibility for your research by signing up to the INCF People Directory
- find future collaborators among almost 200 scientists in the INCF People Directory, listed by research area
- expand your network at the annual Neuroinformatics Congress, arranged by INCF
- apply for an INCF Travel Grant
- register your software, or find a research tool you need, at the INCF Software Center